Companies House is a government body that stores information on all the limited companies and limited liability partnerships (LLPs) registered in the UK.
Limited companies and LLPs have to file documents with Companies House such as:
- Accounts in a set format ('statutory accounts')
- Annual Confirmation Statement, showing who the directors/members of the organisation are, who owns the organisation and where it is registered
- Change of address notifications for directors, members and the organisation itself.
These documents are kept by Companies House and put on the public record, so that they are visible to anyone who wishes to look them up online.
Not only can we create and file all these documents for you, but we can also:
- Prepare board minutes to record decisions about filing and other matters
- Prepare and issue share certificates
- Prepare dividend vouchers