Clarify and reset your goals in a Covid world
Locking down is tough for everyone; whether you’re a parent juggling work and school from home, can’t work at all, or are busier than ever as an essential worker. Whatever your situation, hopefully you’re on your way to establishing a new normal.
If you haven’t yet sat down purposefully to reflect on your unique lockdown experience, now is a good time. Taking stock enables us to process new ideas and opportunities, resulting in clarity and improved goal setting.
12 questions for effective reflection:
- What was your biggest fear about heading into lockdown?
- What three words sum up the experience for you?
- Who were the most influential and supportive people for you? Why?
- What three things from this experience are you most grateful for?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- What new skills have you learned over lockdown that you intend to utilise moving forward?
- What skills should you develop or stretch?
- What will success look like to you this year?
- Have any goals or priorities changed since lockdown?
- What is the most valuable thing you learned about yourself?
- What are you most proud of from the last few months?
You could also share these reflection questions with your team or family to help them reset their focus and goals for success in the coming year.
If you need help clarifying and resetting your goals, get in touch.